CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stone Roads - the end of the trail

My good friend Red recently retired last month. His blog is here. (http://hiwayjournals.blogspot.com/). He told me I had to wait for him, then I could go. I respect my elders so that was done. Now it is my turn. I also worked for GSO for a little over four years.

Like Red, I give my Creator all the credit for keeping me safe on the roads I have traveled these past four years. Thank God I never had a breakdown any where far from help. I have seen the beauty of His creation day after day as I traveled through the valleys, over the hills, across the rivers and past the waterfalls. One of my special favorites is Mount Shasta. If you search through the blog I have hundreds of photos of that mountain in every season and from every direction. It is beautiful and breathtaking.

Thanks for following along with me on the stone roads and stay tuned, you never know when it will start again...


0 comments: