CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Road Work Ahead!

I just love it when I am driving through the mountains from town to town and then you get to the "road work" ahead signs. You know you are going to be waiting in line for 5 to 15 minutes. This may be frustrating but if you stop to enjoy God's beautiful scenery and take time to pray and talk to Him it makes the time go by more quickly. I must admit I get frustrating just sitting when I know I should be driving though.


I waited quite awhile here coming from Hayfork on Hiway 299 to get back to Redding. The Pilot Car driver always seems to need a certain amount of cars before he will take the next batch through. I did see lots of idle equipment but not to many workers.





In one place I saw a typical Cal-Trans crew. One person talking, one holding a paint lid and two people painting a curb red. This was exciting for all of us. Better than the normal ratio of three watching and one working I guess..

0 comments: